Tracy Design Studio is seeking a student intern to assist the Design Team in Houston with project documentation. This will include CAD drawings, furniture floor plans, finish selections and fabric selections. They will also be helping to manage the resource library.
· Strong proficiency in AutoCAD, experience in SketchUp or Revit is a plus
· Highly motivated and detail-oriented
· Strong communication skills
· Proficiency in sourcing information on the internet
· Must be proactive with a “can do” attitude and a desire to learn
· Able to work effectively under time constraints with a positive attitude
· Ability to interact with all levels of the team
· Be able to adapt to addressing immediate needs
· Must be expected to graduate from an architecture or interior design program
If this sounds like the position for you, please send your resume with a cover letter and your portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please title your email with your name and "Intern Position". We can't wait to hear from you!